Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14398 Discussions

Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool won't uninstall or let me install newer version..Missing MSI?

DustinS85
Beginner

It asks to click OK or try again.

I click OK and then it says "The path 'C:\ProgramData\Package\Cache\{C87E9A20-51BF-4508-8ECF-D432535F9310}v4.1.1.33\IPDTw64.msi" cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package "IPDTw64.msi" in a folder from which you can install the product Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool 64bit.

I run a search for IPDTw64.msi on the computer and it is gone and isn't there. I can't uninstall the program or install the newer version. What can I do?!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DustinS85
Beginner

FIXED IT! Had to run Windows Installer Troubleshooter and it fixed the issue. This was a huge headache, but it is fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DustinS85
Beginner

FIXED IT! Had to run Windows Installer Troubleshooter and it fixed the issue. This was a huge headache, but it is fixed.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @DustinS85

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that you were able to fix this issue. Having said that and since the thread has been marked as "Solved" we will proceed to close this inquiry now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos