Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14404 Discussions

Intel® Processor Identification Utility 5.8 error issue

FPaul2
Beginner

I have Intel Gold 5122 on hand and I have error message during run Intel® Processor Identification Utility 5.8. (Refer to attach photo)

But 5.8 is the most update version, I just worry about it have defect.

Please comment

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

could you disable antivirus products . firewall

enable .net 4.7 and .net 4.0

and then rerun the app

0 Kudos
FPaul2
Beginner

Raju,

Thanks for advise, but still fail.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you for contacting us about this concern. Could you please so kind and provide us more information about the system model that you have in order to make sure some details. On the other hand, did you was able to install the software before on this system? or is this the first time that you are trying to install it? I will be waiting your outcome in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
FPaul2
Beginner

Hi,

My platform : Supermicro MBD-X11SPI-TF-0

Yes, I purchase 4 pcs CPU, only 1 pcs have this error, the other 3 can show full detail.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Please try to use the following version: 6.0.0211, check the link below: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28539/Intel-Processor-Identification-Utility-Windows-Version. As soon as possible let us know the outcome in order to verify the information. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to know if you have tested the version provided and see if now the software is working properly, please let me know the outcome in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I am following up your thread in order to double check if the issue still persist on your system. If not, please do not hesitate and let me know in order to proceed with the next step and close this thread. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to see if the information provided help you in order to identify the root cause of the issue. If so, please let us know in order to verify the information. On the other hand, I haven't seen any activity on this thread. So, I am going to proceed and close it. If you have any other question please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos