Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 0 @ 2.30GHz march, mtune, mcpu and other optimizations suitable for GCC

Sunless
Beginner

GCC 11.2.0

Could you, please, give me full information on how to optimize my program for this CPU? Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Sunless.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your thread on how to optimize your program for this particular CPU, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Please allow me to confirm if there is any information we can provide, or if I can point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Sunless
Beginner

Hello!

Please, provide information about suitable --march, --mtune, --mcpu for GCC 11.2.0 and other known optimizations for this CPU model. Thank you.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Sunless.

Thank you for your patience.

Due to this processor being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

The following links are provided just for reference in case you find them helpful to address your concern:

The thread will remain open in case other community members would like to participate, but it will no longer be monitored by Intel support.

If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos