Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Intel Software Bonus Bundle

OPPtimistic
Beginner

Dear Intel,

I hope you are doing well throughout this harsh year that it has been and though we are almost at the end of the year, the feeling of shrugging off all of our experiences in this year is too great. We will get through this year! I'd like to get to the point that as the title suggests this happens to pertain to the recent bundle released. I'd like to know if there is any way for me to be able to get the bundle if I use the processor Intel i5 8250U as it is not eligible for this grand opportunity, so i am greatly saddened to know this. 

Is there some way we could receive justice for people that aren't able to make a proper processor switch and don't have to go through that trouble? My week has been hell. Please make this easy for me to understand as I am just going through a lot of stress at the moment, I know that is none of your business and that you might not indulge in wanting to know that. I just would appreciate it if I could however receive some form of justice or accommodation on behalf of you, please. There's no possible way for me to get a good/eligible processor before the offer ends. 

Thank you for your time, 
OPPtimistic.
Ps.Stay Safe out there and your workers as well. 
Psps.We can get through these hard times together!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello OPPtimistic, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I want to thank you for the time you took to submit this post and provide the feedback. I would like to let you know that this information will be shared to the department in charge internally. 

This forums is for technical support for Intel® processors. I will highly recommend you that for further help on this, go to the following website and click on the "support" link at the very bottom: https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Campaign/LearnMore/873fbd13-4346-4501-8be2-fa5bcac8921a  

Fill in your information and it will create a ticket. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos