Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

Intel Software Starter Pack, Temporarily out of inventory, Check Back Soon. Help Appreciated.

SKat
Beginner

So Intel Has The Software Starter Pack That is currently giving away battlefield 1, hello neighbor, PUBG and CS: GO. I have successfully downloaded CS: GO and Hello Neighbor, But When I try to download the key for Battlefield 1 it goes on to say:

The Date Now Is The 9th, and I am wondering when, if ever, the codes will be back in stock. I bought a new CPU as I have built a new PC, but I chose this CPU as it came with this deal. I have contacted all forms of Intel support, with no responses, and now it feels like I am being ignored, and definitely does not make me feel like a valued customer. false advertising is not appreciated either, and any help anyone can give, I will be very grateful.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NDaws
Beginner

I am also having the same problem and can't even send a support ticket to INtel because the form is coming back with an error.

Can someone in the Inter Forum moderations team please escalate or let me know how I can submit a ticket to get my codes. Not happy as you can imagine.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello sergeikat and oaksmokedbacon,

Thank you for joining this Community.

Your question is on our Intel® Partner Programs so we will transfer this to our Programs Support Team and they will contact you back via email as soon as possible.

To learn more about our Intel(R) Partner Programs, please visit the following URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html

I hope this helps,

Best regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
KJony
New Contributor I

Yep. They changed the date now from the 5th of September to no date.

0 Kudos
DAmiK
Beginner

i have the same problem

0 Kudos