Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Intel Starter Pack Invalid Master Key

AJawa
Beginner

Hi,

I bought a HP Laptop last week and I got a receipt with the laptop which had the Intel Starter Pack Info on it. I followed the instructions and it gave me a "Invalid Master Key" error. I tried again and then it gave an error saying "Sorry, Master Key attempt limit reached".

I have contacted support but they have not responded.

Please if you could help me with this issue.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Adilien,

Thank you for joining this Intel ® Community.

Your question is on our Intel® Partner Programs so we will transfer this to our Programs Support Team and they will contact you back via email as soon as possible. To learn more about our Intel(R) Partner Programs, please visit the following URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
GAckr
Beginner

Hi I am having the same problem.

I have been inputting the master key code worng and now I am getting a message saying attempt limit reached.

I now have the correct code and wonder if I can be contacted by Programmes Support Team so that I can get my software bundle

Thanks

Gareth

0 Kudos
RBuer1
Beginner

I have received a master and after a few attempts gave me an master key attempt limit reached.

Can I also be contacted by Programs Support Team so that I can get my software bundle

Thanks

Ryan

0 Kudos
TBùi
Beginner

I just received the code game PUBG when i''m join the Offline The Beauty Of X Power in HCM City . When i enter my key it said invalid master key . What should i do ?

Can I also be contacted by Programs Support Team so that I can get my game ?

Many thanks

Tuấn

0 Kudos
NKuma30
Beginner

good luck. This promotion is a joke. Over a week and still no response from intel. lol.

0 Kudos