Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

Intel Starter Pack Issues

JKell19
Beginner

Recently I purchased a ASUS ROG Strix Gaming Laptop GL503VM-FY022T, I received the Intel Starter pack within an email.

After receiving the email I followed the steps I had an error that said 1/0 questions completed. As I could find no solution I left it for a few days to see if the issue would fix itself and I came back onto the link again today and the 1/0 issue was gone but I could not use the Master Key since apparently it had already been used. Any help is appreciated in advanced.

0 Kudos
40 Replies
TMitc1
Beginner

Hello,

So, I purchased a 7820x from Amazon a few days ago and received a master key for Final Fantasy XV and Warhammer. However, when I tried to claim it on the starterpack website, the captcha wouldn't work no matter what I did. So, eventually, it said I ran out of attempts to use the key. I've emailed support several times about this issue, but they won't respond. Please help me get this fixed.

0 Kudos
TMitc1
Beginner

Please don't refer me to customer support. They obviously don't want to help.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello zubiecup99

Thank you for joining the community.

Allow me to share with you that the for support on starter pack and master key you have to refer to the following link https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem or https://starterpack.intel.com/# /home https://starterpack.intel.com/# /home,

Given the information that you have provided please see you private inbox I have sent you a private message to request contact information.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
AKrit1
Beginner

I've tried to redeem the "Intel® Software Starter Pack" on "softwareoffer.intel.com"

But I could not redeem the following titles:

Dashlane Password Manager: "This code is invalid. Discounts will not apply."

"Ultra 4k Movies & TV ", "VideoStudio® Pro X10", "WinZip® 21", and "World of Tanks" : "Temporarily out of inventory. Check back soon! "

I've also tried to create a support ticket on this site, but got the following error: "Error Submitting Support Ticket".

Regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos
JSimo11
Beginner

I recently purchaced a new pc and I am unable to redeem my intel "Q1'18 INTEL CORE 17 PREFORMANCE BUNDLE WW PREMIUM" it gives a 1/0 questions error, it gives same error on multiple devices I have tried it with.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jakesimons419

Allow me to share with you that the for support on starter pack and master key you have to refer to the following link https://starterpack.intel.com/# /support https://starterpack.intel.com/# /support to create a case for you.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
MÖdma
Beginner

I have the same problem

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello S0L0

Please refer to the link provided previously to create a case for you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
JSvob
Beginner

Hello,

So, I purchased a new PC a few days ago and received a master key for Final Fantasy XV and Warhammer. However, when I tried to to go on website, it freezes and i can't do anything. I try chrome and edge and both have same issue.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jakubsvoboda

Have you tried to go into the browser history to clear the Cookies and other site data before going to Intel® starter pack? If not could you try that?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
JPick
Beginner

I'm having the same problem. Just stuck on a page that says 1/0 Questions. I bought a i7 8700K.

0 Kudos
KBarr3
Beginner

Hi there,

I purchased a HP all in one computer with an Intel I3 processor. The deal stated that I would get a lot of software including Videostudio Pro X10. I cannot get the PROMO code because it states the following "Temporarily out of inventory. Check back soon!"

My promotion end on the 29th September 2018. I have already raised a support ticket for this but nobody has come back to me at all.

This software was one of the reasons I picked this computer and would be disappointed if I didn't get what I was promised.

Please can you help?

I will not accept the answer that the product is not available at all because you shouldn't be offering software if you can't honour the deals.

Thanks

Kevin

0 Kudos
PHaok
Beginner

I just bought an intel product, also, and have had the same issue. The master key product code showed an error.

0 Kudos
PHaok
Beginner

Is someone hacking all of the codes and using them before actual customers who legit bought the products use the Master keys?? I'd like to redeem my software as soon as possible, please! :(

0 Kudos
SPara12
Beginner

hey.!! i just bought Dell G7 and i was given the master code from retailer shop.. on using the code it shows invalid master code. Can you help me out ??

0 Kudos
JSimo11
Beginner
mute On Sun, Dec 30, 2018, 12:30 PM Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com wrote:
0 Kudos
DMitk
Beginner

Good day.

In November, I bought the Acer Predator Helios with the processor core i7. Also, Amazon sent me a promo code for the game free Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

I can not use this code as any browser gives me an error.

I tried to change the browser, clean the cookies. None of this helps me.

what I need to do?err.PNGmail2.PNG

0 Kudos
ZLau
Beginner

Same here I entered my master key and all the info but then later it shows softwareoffer.intel.com redirected you too many times Can someone help pls, i tried contacting the email provided above but no reply.

0 Kudos
JSing33
Beginner

I have the same problem. Bought the Overpowered 15+ from Walmart and now I have the Master Key Limit error. I was able to access the website once but many of the games were out of codes when I checked.

0 Kudos
PAnda
Beginner

I have the sampe problem. Just redeem Intel Software Starter Pack, but the license code is not shown up. 2019-03-14 16_27_53-Details.png

0 Kudos