Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14508 Discussions

Intel Starter Pack Temporarily out of inventory. Check back soon!

AClar14
Beginner

Hi, can you please let me know roughly when you'll have keys back in for

X-Morph: Defense

and

Warhammer: Vermintide II

I've tried over the last few days and keep getting the message "Temporarily out of inventory. Check back soon!"

Thanks in advance for any help

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello sTiLz,

Thank you for joining this Community.

Your question is on our Intel® Partner Programs so we will transfer this to our Programs Support Team and they will contact you back via email as soon as possible. To learn more about our Intel(R) Partner Programs, please visit

The following URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Diego S.

0 Kudos
ZT
Beginner

Intel should provide clear information about the availability of these codes that were advertised in product promotions and stop dodging their customers' questions. When will the codes be made available? Does Intel have any intention of making this right or are they content to let this bait and switch/false advertising stand?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello WhereisVermintideII,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. This issue is on our Intel® Partner Programs. Please submit this form to us, and kindly wait for a response. https://starterpack.intel.com/# /support

Hopefully, this issue will be addressed as soon as possible.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
ZT
Beginner

Wanner,

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it and I am sure you have a lot on your plate. I understand there must be little you can can do on your end. I have submitted multiple support requests through the form suggested and received, more or less, boilerplate responses that were dismissive and unhelpful in the extreme ("this product is unavailable").

Given that I feel there has been an injustice committed against myself and all others who purchased Intel products specifically because of the Vermintide II promotion and found the bait switched and snatched away, I will continue to seek a resolution through all available avenues, including continued correspondence with Intel through all channels, further communication with my reseller, communication with the game publisher (already in progress), discussion on all relevant public forums, and any other means that come to mind in the days, weeks, months, or years to come.

It should be noted that this is not an issue affecting myself only, but also other users on this forum, and likely many other Intel customers, given that the page view counts continue to rise as customers use a variety of search engines to seek an answer to this pressing question of why Intel will not fulfill this promotion.

0 Kudos