Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Intel Xeon Gold 6334 DMA controller

yswang
Beginner

I use Intel Xeon Gold 6334. 
Now I want to know every register of its DMA controller, what functions they are responsible for, and how they can be set. 
As far as I know, I can get the Intel Xeon Gold 6334 DataSheet or its DMA controller DataBook here. Please help me, thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Normally, I would simply point you to the Technical Resources for Intel Xeon Processors page, but I see that the datasheets for this processor family (still) requires Resource & Design Center access and a corporate non-disclosure agreement (CNDA). You should contact your Intel sales account representative for assistance.

...S

0 Kudos
yswang
Beginner

Thank you! Can you just tell me how to set the burst len of DMA controller?

0 Kudos
Paul_R_Intel

Hello yswang, 

Thank you for joining the community, 

I understand that  how to set the burst len of DMA controller on the Intel® Xeon® Gold 6334 Processor.

Based on the information provided it seems that you are working on a project, as mentioned before some of the information requires Resource & Design Center access and a corporate non-disclosure agreement (CNDA).  We invite you to visit the following article for further instructions on how to gain acess:

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Best regards, 

Paul R.   

Intel Customer Support Technician   

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:   

https://intel.com/support/serverbios   

0 Kudos
Paul_R_Intel

Hello yswang, 

I hope you are doing fantastic, we have not hear back from you, we will proceed to mark the thread as closed, if further support is needed, do not hesitate to contact the Resource & Design Center or Intel developer zone for further support

Best regards, 

Paul R.   

Intel Customer Support Technician   

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:   

https://intel.com/support/serverbios  

0 Kudos