Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Intel Xeon Gold 6510 Multi-Chip Module (MCM) or not?

AsuT
Beginner

Hello,

We are looking for  information for Intel Xeon Gold 6510.  Is it Multi-Chip Module (MCM) or not? And is there any official document which we can use as reference? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello AsuT,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.    

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
AsuT
Beginner
Hello Sebastian , thank you for the answer. I check the model, you are right i write wrong here, ours is Intel xeon gold 6150. Can you confirm if 6150 is Mcm or not? and is there any document for this information? thank you
0 Kudos
McCalpinJohn
Honored Contributor III

Why would you think a Xeon Gold 6150 is a multi-chip module?

The specifications are completely consistent with a Xeon Scalable Processor on a single XCC (28-core) die, with 18 enabled cores and 18 enabled L3 slices.  

Non-authoritative (but generally accurate) info on the various versions is available at https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/microarchitectures/skylake_(server)

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello AsuT,   

Thank you for the clarification. 

I am sorry for the delay, as this is a Server CPU, I will be moving this thread to the team in charge.  

Regards,   

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos