Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Intel core i3 7100 travando!

iMene
Beginner

Olá, eu estou com um problema no processador i3 7100 da intel ele esta travando e reiniciando o computador já fiz troca de placa mãe, memoria, Placa de vídeo e também já testei HD's e SSD's diferentes e tudo esta funcionando perfeitamente e continuando com o mesmo problema então cheguei a conclusão que é o processador que esta com o problema ai então fui pesquisar drivers mais atuais e apareceu um problema escrito "Meltdown" dei uma pesquisada sobre isso porem não consegui encontrar uma solução para meu problema, se alguém teve esse problema e conseguiu corrigi-lo poderia me informar oque fazer ??

OBS: Notei que quando eu inicio qualquer jogo o uso de CPU vai a 100% e também o uso da CPU em 100% e antes não acontecia isso ficava + ou - uns 50~60% uso de CPU e uns 90 de GPU, agora fica fixo 100% tanto pra CPU quanto pra GPU.

Edit 1: Esqueci de colocar minha configuração.

Computador

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B250M-DS3H

Sistema operacional

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)

Processador

Intel® Core™ i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz

Chipset

Intel® 200 Series Chipset Family

Gráficos

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

Áudio

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

<div class="accordion-title-c...
0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello IgorDutra

Thank you for joining the community.

After translating your post we see that you are having high usage on your system; we will like to have more information of your system, to do so could you run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*? Please attach the result to the thread.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
iMene
Beginner

Okay, it's here.

Intel® Driver & Support AssistantDetailed Report

Last scan: 4/2/2018 6:57 PM

ComputerGigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B250M-DS3HSystem ManufacturerGigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.System ModelB250M-DS3HSystem TypeDesktopMotherboard ManufacturerGigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.Motherboard ProductB250M-DS3H-CFBIOS VersionUNKNOWNSMBIOS Version3.0Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)Version1709OS Build10.0.16299Build Branchrs3_releaseLocalePortuguese (Brazil)Windows DirectoryC:\WindowsSystem DirectoryC:\Windows\system32.NET Framework Versions2.0.50727.4927, 3.0.30729.4926, 3.5.30729.4926, 4.0.0.0, 4.7.02556Default Internet BrowserInternet Explorer 11.334.16299.0Installed Internet BrowsersInternet Explorer 11.334.16299.0ProcessorIntel® Core™ i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHzManufacturerGenuineIntelDescription<td style="font-size: 0.875em; font-weight: lighter; padding: 8px 8px 8px 0; color: # 0...
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello IgorDutra

Thank you for your response.

Could you provide us with a picture of the task manager at the time of high usage that you are having on your system? is there any application or software that you are using at the time this happens?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
iMene
Beginner

Hi, I've updated driver, windows, bios ... I've changed parts such as motherboard, memory, video card, SSD and HD and everything indicates that the problem is in the processor.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello IgorDutra

Could you let us know if this situation happens with other application besides Fortnite?

We see that the application Fortnite is the one that is causing the high usage of your Intel® CPU and NVIDIA® GPU, in this case, we recommend to verify with the game developer for updates on the game or settings require running the application on your system.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
iMene
Beginner

CPU and GPU did not pull as much performance of the computer from nothing started at this high value and now the real problem he is catching blue screen and most of the time is restarting the computer and already researched blue screen problems but always gives a different error , so I noticed when I was looking for more current driver to solve this problem appeared something about the "meltdown" I have already done some BIOS and Windows updates on this problem but still could not solve.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello IgorDutra

Allow me to share with you that in case of the update for the meltdown the motherboard manufacturer can provide you with the BIOS updated, please refer to the following link:

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-B250M-DS3H-rev-10# support-dl https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-B250M-DS3H-rev-10# support-dl

For assistance to complete the steps for the update we recommend to contact the gigabyte.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
iMene
Beginner

Well I think I managed to solve my problem, at least not this shutting down and restarting, I had to take some protections from the motherboard as to turn off in a certain temperature mode of energy and the intel boost I hope it stays normal, and also wanted to thank for the whole help, thank you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello IgorDutra

Thank you for your response, I am glad to hear that good news; if you have any problem do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos