Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Intel easy streaming wizard is not gaining 2500 kbps

Ilya_E_
Novice

Hello everybody. I recently became the owner of an i5-10400 and decided to try programs for it. I saw the "intel easy streaming wizard", and after installation and configuration on the broadcasting platform, it gains no more than 2100 kbps. I checked the site recommended in the instructions. And there the figure is definitely more than 2500 kbps (the picture is attached to the post). I think that this is due to the fact that the program does not address all Twitch servers, not the nearest, but one (most likely the most distant from me) server. Am I correct in my guess?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Ilya_E,

Thank you so much for your response.

In this situation, you would need to troubleshoot the configuration with the Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) developer.

You can get in contact with them by accessing the following link.

They will be able to provide further information about this behavior and any possible steps on the selection of the most appropriate server for the specified platform.

That being said, as you require direct assistance from the OBS developer we will proceed with the closure of this inquiry.

If you need further assistance please post a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Ilya_E,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

This is a great question and I would like to further investigate this for you.

I will provide an update to the thread as soon as possible.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Ilya_E,

I would like to provide an update in this thread.

The Intel Easy Streaming Wizard will configure and choose the optimal settings to ensure the top performance based on the hardware and system specifications.

You can confirm the requirements for the tool in the following link.

Please ensure that your device meets the minimum requirements for a better experience.

Do you experience this behavior with other Platform servers?

In case you have any concern regarding the Open Broad Caster Software, you can go get more information here.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Ilya_E_
Novice

Hello Esteban_D_Intel,
Of course, I made sure that all the minimum requirements were met.

I just checked how the program works when you select YouTube in the settings selection, and yes, there are the usual 4500 kbps for me. That is, the problem is when I choose a twitch platform. After choosing the options I wanted, I still got the recommended settings from your program.

However, I must say, how can I be sure that they are correct if the program does not detect a suitable server on the twitch?) (This does not mean that I will not take note of the customizer's information, it just seems to me still desirable to be able to select the nearest server, if the program does not know how to do it itself)

0 Kudos
Ilya_E_
Novice

by the way, here's some more information. In the picture you see on the left - a standard program for testing the connection to Twitch servers, on the right, the intel program. As we can see from the speed, there is an assumption that the program is trying to test a connection with Asian servers (in general, all of them have no more than 2400 kbps), while the server in helsinki shows a speed of 7294 kbps

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Ilya_E,

Thank you so much for your response.

In this situation, you would need to troubleshoot the configuration with the Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) developer.

You can get in contact with them by accessing the following link.

They will be able to provide further information about this behavior and any possible steps on the selection of the most appropriate server for the specified platform.

That being said, as you require direct assistance from the OBS developer we will proceed with the closure of this inquiry.

If you need further assistance please post a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos