Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14517 Discussions

Intel extreme tunung utility. Error, i cant enable "Processor Integrated VR Faults" and "Processor Integrated VR Efficiency Mode"

IGodo2
Beginner

I need help because the program does not allow me to enable the options Integrated VR Processor Failures and the integrated VR mode efficiency processor, these allow voltage regulation but when disabled my PC gets too hot but I can not enable it because by giving it time to apply and Restart, when you open the program it tells me that the changes or something like that were not applied, please I need someone to help me. 🙏

My pc reaches to 100º Cº 🔥 🔥

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What processor model number?

Laptop or desktop? Provide device model number.

What version of Windows 10? 1903?

Doc

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello IGodo2,

Were you able to collect the information requested by Al.Hill?

In order to have full details about your system and drivers, if assistance is still needed, please provide an Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report.

1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

2- Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

4- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello IGodo2,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos