Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Intel factory seals - important question

Piotr
Novice

Dear Intel Community,

I bought Intel i5-10400 processor in polish shop - X-kom. I saw two seals. One bigger on white paper with Intel number codes so it is for sure factory seal but another one on opposide side of the box is without any words. On the youtube unboxing I can see that on this transparent seal should be words: " Intel Factory Sealed" so I must know that is global on in polish market is without these word. I must know because I want to have new product. X-kom maybe sold me used processor. On this video I can see this seal:

https://youtu.be/ocvEVZFq088?t=32

Please quickly help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Piotr,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have contacted Intel® Customer Support directly regarding the same issue here described and we found out that you have an internal support case open. In this case, we will proceed to close this thread to avoid duplication of effort and the support will continue through the internal case.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Piotr
Novice

I did comparison for you. On the left side is my box which is still didn't open. You can see transparent seal without any words. On the rigt side is box which I found on the internet. Seal of this box is different. You can read sentence "Intel Factory Sealed". I must know what seal of the box is original. Both box are for the Intel i5-10400 processor.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Piotr,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have contacted Intel® Customer Support directly regarding the same issue here described and we found out that you have an internal support case open. In this case, we will proceed to close this thread to avoid duplication of effort and the support will continue through the internal case.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos