Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Intel i3 1005 G1 Turbo Boost Option

StephSkyy
Beginner

Hello,

I would like to know if my i3 1005 G1 10th generation processor supports Turbo Boost. It is written on the Intel site as well as HP site. I tried to enable these options in Bios but found no option. There are no processor options and no option to enable Turbo Boost.
Is the i3 1005G1 is supposed to be equipped with and Turbo Boost 2.0. It is clearly written on intel site that my cpu has 1.20ghz base frequency and 3.4ghz with Turbo Boost.
Can you help me with this issue.
I have attached some files with informations that might help you.

Thank. You.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
StephSkyy
Beginner

hello 

Thank You for your reply.
I put my laptop into high data process and noticed in task manager that my processor performance effectively jump to the 3,2 GHz.
So my processor is equiped with the Hyper-Threading Technologies and it activates according to my uses.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

StephSkyy, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, yes, the Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 does support Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, as you can confirm in the link below:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/196588/intel-core-i3-1005g1-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-40-ghz.html

In the following link, you will find the FAQ for the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 where you will find further details about this feature:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007359/processors/intel-core-processors.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Helo StephSkyy, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
StephSkyy
Beginner

hello 

Thank You for your reply.
I put my laptop into high data process and noticed in task manager that my processor performance effectively jump to the 3,2 GHz.
So my processor is equiped with the Hyper-Threading Technologies and it activates according to my uses.

Regards

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

StephSkyy, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing that information.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the processor performance effectively jumps to the 3,2 GHz and since it is equipped with the Hyper-Threading Technologies it activates according to your uses.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos