Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Intel programs on Linux

Alonne
Beginner

Hi! I have just bought a laptop with an 1185g7, and installed linux (Manjaro 21), my question is, can i have some of the intel programs that auto install on Windows10? or in Linux it is impossible for no support?

Extra Information:  manjaro 21, xfce, kernel 5.15.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_Intel

Hello Alonne,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

The Intel® Graphics Command Center can only be installed in Windows® 10 version 1709 or higher and in Windows 11* version 21H2 or higher. Please feel free to check the following article for more information (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055840/graphics.html)

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What Intel  and Windows programs are you looking for?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Alonne
Beginner

Hi, thanks for your answer; i m looking if its possible, for example "intel graphycs center" (i have it in spanish at "centro de comando de graficos intel" dont know how its named in english).

Or if its ussles in Linux, i will stop searching, its just a little curiosity that i have as an apprencide in linux, and i havent an intel in some years, so i dont know the new programs.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Alonne,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

The Intel® Graphics Command Center can only be installed in Windows® 10 version 1709 or higher and in Windows 11* version 21H2 or higher. Please feel free to check the following article for more information (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055840/graphics.html)

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Alonne
Beginner

Thanks! That was exactly what i wanted to know, i ll save the link for just in case i do a reinstall in a future.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos