Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11671 Discussions

Is there any support for RDC?

lan1
Beginner

Hi,

I met some document download issue on RDC (Resource & Design Center). Is there any support for it?

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello lan1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

As your question is regarding our Intel® Partner Programs I need to inform you that the inquiry needs to be handled internally.

Therefore, I would recommend accessing the following link and submit a ticket regarding this matter.

Once you do that you will get specialized support from the appropriate department.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello lan1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

As your question is regarding our Intel® Partner Programs I need to inform you that the inquiry needs to be handled internally.

Therefore, I would recommend accessing the following link and submit a ticket regarding this matter.

Once you do that you will get specialized support from the appropriate department.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

View solution in original post