my processor is i7 10700kf and motherboard msi mag b560m bazook
i know the motherboard can support my cpu but can’t overclock it
but here is the problem in my bios the cpu speed is 3.8 ghz but in task manager it’s 4.9 I didn’t no I can’t overclock and after that I checked multiple times in bios it’s 3.8 but in task 4.9 but the temperature is same it’s not getting higher while gaming it’s going to 60 degree please help is this prob ok or not and need solution I’m really scared
The processor is automatically overclocking certain cores as load and conditions allow. This feature is called Intel Turbo Boost. For more information, consult these articles:
- What is Intel Turbo Boost Technology and How Does it Work?
- Why Am I Not Getting the Intel Turbo Boost Frequency?
- My Intel Core Processor Does Not Reach the Maximum Turbo Boost Frequency
- Frequently Asked Questions for Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Frequently Asked Questions About Temperature for Intel Processors
Hope this helps,