Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14516 Discussions

J4125 hardware register map?

jwhite36
Beginner

Hi,

I picked up a couple of of these boards Seeed Odyssey J4125

Was looking to use the GPIO for some machine control projects. I'm told that I need documentation on the hardware register map to make use of it. I came across this thread https://forum.seeedstudio.com/t/odyssey-x86-memory-mapped-gpio-on-linux/253625 

Which is asking Seeed for pretty much exacly what I need, however it seems Seeed cannot obtain this information from Intel? Not sure what sensitive information would be revealed in those details but the bios on this board itself has simple control of all of the broken out GPIO pins (arranged as on a Raspberry Pi.

How do I obtain this information?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello jwhite36,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

As per the information you are requesting we recommend you to check on our website Intel Resource & Documentation Center, they provide technical Resources for Customers, Designers, Engineers, and Developers. Also, you are going to have access to personalized content, leverage Intel's design, and training tools, and find solutions for your industry.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/documentation-resources/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular

Please keep in mind that you have to do the registration process to create the account on the Intel* Resource & Documentation Center.

1. Basic Registration Form

2. Click “Submit” to complete the registration

Note: Clicking 'Submit' confirms your acceptance of the Intel Terms of Use and understanding of the Intel Privacy Policy.

3. On the automated email notification received from wsm-postmaster@intel.com, click on the link to verify the registration request. You will be granted immediate access to the RDC site.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
jwhite36
Beginner

Thanks for the response, that is what I was looking for.

0 Kudos