Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

KU80386EXTC-33

BXion2
Novice

Can anyone tell me if the  die is correct for this device?

Also do you think the top marking was remarked?

I've never seen a top marking like this.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

BXion2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, we just wanted to confirm what is the model of the Intel® product that you are referring to?

Do you have the option to provide a picture of it?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice

Hi Alberto,

We know Intel makes processors. Can you forward my email to the components department?

This can be resolve in 5 mins. I already send you the pix of the device. I dont have the system it goes into. You should already know that. Look at your Bill of Materials.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hi BXion2, Thank you very much for providing that information.

In order for us to be able to further assist you, we need the specific model of the Intel® Procesor that you are working with.

There are no pictures in the thread about the unit.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice

Here's the pix again.

Again, just need to confirm the die marking. Also the white "Intel" and "I386 EX", I'm not familiar with?

R these by Intel, Please confirm. ASAP

die marking.jpgINCOMING 5 TOP.jpg

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

BXion2, Thank you very much for sharing the picture.

In this case, just to let you know, the Intel® product that you are working with is actually a Microprocessor, and the thing about this kind of device is that currently all the information and support about this unit is provided by Rochester Electronics, so you just need to visit their web site submit your question in there and they will further assist you with this matter:

https://www.rocelec.com/about/contact

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice

Hi alberto,

In this case, just to let you know, the Intel® product that you are working with is actually a Microprocessor, and the thing about this kind of device is that currently all the information and support about this unit is provided by Rochester Electronics, so you just need to visit their web site submit your question in there and they will further assist you with this matter:

I posted this under processor and this is Intel, right? How is a distributor going to know what mfg-Intel's processor is going to be geniune/authentic or not?

This must not be "Intel". You do see the "Intel" on the device marking I send you, right? Oh, Please share that to other Intel personell so we can get this resolved. Please ESCALATE this to someone higher if you don't know to prevent more down time.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

BXion2, Thank you very much for your response.

All the information related to this product is provided by Rochester Electronics, there are no more details or archives about this unit from Intel®'s side, so the next thing to do to get the information needed is to get in contact directly with them.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos