Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

L3-Harris- ROHS and REACH Compliance Project<175495>INTEL CORP

SMude
Beginner

Dear Team,

Greetings!!!

Can you please provide MDDS document for part no which is mentioned below.

A80960KB-20-SV810

LTB IC 80960 32-BIT PROCESSOR WITH MATH PGA132

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SMude

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @SMude

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to have more accurate information and route this to the proper channel of support, could you please provide more details regarding the part number you mentioned?

When we searched for information using "A80960KB-20-SV810", it seems this refers to an Intel 20MHz i960 (or 80960) RISC-based microprocessor variant? Is this correct?

This link seems to math the part description that you are referring to. Is this the product for which you're requesting this information?

Also, when you said "LTB IC", do you mean "Low Voltage Terminal Block" and "integrated circuit"?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SMude

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
SMude
Beginner

Hi Andrew,

My apologies, Yes this is the part no for which L3 Harris is looking for MDDS document.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are asking for active documents concerning i960 parts that Intel introduced in 1984, stopped marketing in the late 90's and discontinued in 2007 - 15 long years ago! I can see *nothing* related to the i960 line anywhere in Intel's online specs. Maybe it's just me, but, fat chance of finding parts with compliance to or any documents related to more-recent California or EU requirements.

Just saying,

...S

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SMude

Thank you for the clarification. After reviewing this further, we would like to inform you that the support for the microprocessors was transferred to the Intel® Authorized Distributors in the below link, so you will need to contact them for assistance with this request:

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SMude

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos