Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

Latest Graphics Driver Version: 15.33.53.5161

Mossey
Beginner

I tried installing this Driver On my DIY system with an Asrock Z77Pro-M MB and Intel i5-3570K CPU. It would not install, it just puts my system into a continuous loop. Reboot, install, Reboot install, and so on. I had to manually shut down the PC to break the cycle but the driver was not installed! I have been having issues with the onboard graphics and my Monitor(Samsung 4K 65" TV). On a clean install the graphics are over scaling by about 32% and it is difficult to get to the items I need to to finish the install. Once I adjust the scaling manually all is well except when scaled back I am only getting a resolution of 1440 by 720 and some of the icons are not even clear enough to read on a high end 4K TV. Is this all I can expect from 4000 GPU in this processor?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Mossey 

Before installing the Intel Graphics Driver, you should install the INF driver ver:10.1.1.8 and Intel Management Engine driver ver:11.0.0.1156 first. Both drivers can be downloaded from the OEM Download page.  After installing both drivers, reboot your computer before installing the Graphics Driver.  If after installing the Intel Graphics Driver and rebooting the computer, the Installer will appear again, click on Cancel to stop the installation loop. 

Leon

Mossey
Beginner

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I though I had already did that, but gave it a try anyway to make sure. I got the same results. It hangs up my system, and then when it finally reboots it goes into the loop. I could cancel out this time, but the new driver is not installed and the issue with the low resolution still there. Are you familiar with the poor match up with my Samsung 4k TV. I never had this issue Windows 7 0r 8 and I could select a resolution that matched the panel!

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Mossey 

1. Im not familiar with this driver and neither with Intel Graphics 4000. 

2. In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post. may be some other user in this forum will help you more. 

3. You may also try the previous version of this driver, Version: 15.33.51.5146  (be sure to download the correct version applicable to your Windows - 32bit or 64bit)

Leon

0 Kudos