Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

List of Intel Processor with IPC value?

MPaul15
Novice

I want to know what is the value of IPC for the following Processor:

1. Intel® Xeon® Processor E5520

(8M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)

2. CPU-2, XEON QUAD CORE E5620 2.4 Ghz,

12MB cache 1066Mhz FSB. 

3. Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2667

(15M Cache, 2.90 GHz, 8.00 GT/s Intel® QPI)

Is it possible to get a list with all processor names with its IPC values.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MPaul15
Novice

Yes I am satisfied by the answers provided, You can close this thread now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I would like to check this information with an upper level department in order to provide you the most accurate information. As soon as possible I will get back to you with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
MPaul15
Novice

Thank you for your prompt response. I am eagerly waiting for your answer..

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for your patient on this thread. May I know what are you trying to accomplish with this information? This is in order to have a better understanding of your needs and situation. Best Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
MPaul15
Novice

We have some servers in our labs. I want to calculate their GFLOPS. If we have the list of processors with IPC or GFLOPS then it would have been easy for me to understand the computational capacity of the servers and based on that I can utilize it efficiently.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for been so patient on this thread. Let me share with you some links that hopefully will provide you some help on this: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000027889/processors.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005755/processors.html Please, let me know if the information provided was informative for you in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
MPaul15
Novice

Thank you so much for the information that you have provided. I was actually looking for it the GFLOPS and also the CTP.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Excellent, By any chance is there anything else that I can assist you with? Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Please let us know if you do not have any questions in order to proceed and close this thread. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
MPaul15
Novice

Yes I am satisfied by the answers provided, You can close this thread now.

0 Kudos