Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Looking into buying new PCs for our team.

DanielJ09
Beginner

Hello, we are looking into 2 new PCs for our designers. They will be using these to create logos, posters and different advertisements for our website. Last time we got one was around 2 years ago which can run the latest designing software's the whole pc starts to lag. My question is which is processor should that would take less time in creating and saving high-quality images and animations? Softwares used include  Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects.

(hotlink removed by moderator)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_V_Intel

Hello DanielJ09,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided please follow the next recommendations: 

• If you are looking to use software like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, I would suggest you to check first with the software developer to know what are the requirements for each of them. They will provide you a list with the minimum and recommended hardware you need in order to have the best experience.

• Remember to check every component since it is crucial to know all the recommended parts to avoid issues while you are using those software's.

Hope this information finds you well and addresses your concern.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hi DanielJ09,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello DanielJ09,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos