Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

MDDS for MM#99AVAD

Hank_Yu
Beginner

Hello,

Looking for the MDDS for the product MM# 99AVAD.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

After checking the information available, we found that this is not a released product, we don't comment nor have any documents available for unreleased products. Visit our Newsroom for the most recent announcements and news releases.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello @Hank_Yu

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. For more information on how to get a Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) documentation please check our article:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Hank_Yu
Beginner

Hello David,

I've done the searching but can't find this product in the MDDS collection.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update, please share with us the full model of the product to get the document.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Hank_Yu
Beginner

Hello David,

Here you go. 

Intel® Core™ i5-1240P Processor 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information, we have deleted the document since it's confidential. Let me confirm if this is available and I will get back to you.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

After checking the information available, we found that this is not a released product, we don't comment nor have any documents available for unreleased products. Visit our Newsroom for the most recent announcements and news releases.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

David G