MB Intel S2600WFT

CPU 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 5115 CPU @ 2.40GHz

RAM 12x 16Gb DDR4 2666Mh Samsung M393A2G40EB2-CTD

There are 12 free slots on the motherboard. Is it possible to install:

Tell me, I can additionally install

RAM 12x 32Gb DDR4 2666Mh Samsung M393A4K40CB2-CTD

Or

RAM 12x 16Gb DDR4 2666Mh Kingston KSM26RS4/16MEI

As I understand it, for optimal performance I need to add at least 12 memory modules?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi IBala,

Thank you for contacting us about this concern.

Please check below the list of comparable memories for this Intel Server System:

Memory List. .JPG

On the other hand, if you are planning to use at least 12 memory modules you will notice a huge impact on the performance but it will depend of the applications that you are going to run on the system as well.

If you have any other question please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Under Contract to Intel Corporation.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ivan, I would like to know if the information provided help in order to answer your question. Please, if you have any other question do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Iva, I have not seen any activity on this thread. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos