Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

Message will NOT leave my screen... AND I have no clue which board it belongs on....

Sheylenna
Beginner

So If I'm on the wrong one please direct me to the correct on this was my best guess esp. since there is no general help board.

That attached pic? That little notice is sitting in the top left of my screen blocking my access to my tabs and I can't get rid of it!!!!!!  I have tried restarting (it works for a little while but comes back) I have tried moving it (does not work at all) I have searched on the web for ways to get rid of it  (not a peep about it).

So now I come here, I would appreciate all the help you can give me. It is very annoying having a notice that pops up on the screen and does not go away, the only way it could be more annoying would be if it popped up in the middle of the screen. So please help I'm almost ready to reformat the computer to get rid of it and I'm not even sure that will work.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Sheylenna 

As the massage says, it is massage generated by Intel Driver & Support Assistant (IDSA). You will find this application under letter "I". Run it, and in Settings (on L.H. side), you may control the Notifications. You may also opem Apps and Features in Windows settings and from there uninstall IDSA.

Leon

0 Kudos