Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Meu notebook DELL G3 possui um i7-8750h e está desligando, tela azul frequentemente. Instalei um programa que monitora a temperatura e ele atinge fácil 90°C, chegando ate 100°C. Esse desligamento é por causa dessa temperatura elevada?

WFERN3
Beginner

Entrei em contato com a DELL para relatar o problema de tela azul e sugeriram a formatação. Porém é inevitável para mim trabalhar com programas que exijam mais processamento, pois sou profissional da área de TI, e estou trabalhando com desenvolvimento de sistema.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

WFERN3, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

It is hard to tell for sure what is the source of Windows* showing BOSD randomly, it could be for many different factors, as you mentioned, it could be because of the Intel® Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor getting overheated.

Please make sure that the fans are working properly, that the notebook has good ventilation and reset the BIOS to defaults, if there is a BIOS update available please install it as well.

According to the specifications of the Intel® Processor, the t-junction temperature is 100°C, so any kind of temperature results that it is under that value is considered normal and expected:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/134906/intel-core-i7-8750h-processor-9m-cache-up-to-4-10-ghz.html

We do have a tool called Intel® Processor Diagnostics Tool that is very reliable, it will do an overall test on the unit and if the Intel® Processor passed the test it means it is working properly, please install it and run it, once you get the chance please let us know the results:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

WFERN3, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
WFERN3
Beginner

Desculpe por demorar a responder.

Vi sim sua resposta. Instalei o Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool e o CPU passou nos testes. Mas como a temperatura continuava alta, pesquisei mais a respeito do problema. Percebi que as reclamações do problema com meu notebook, Dell G3-3579, são constantes. Acredito que seja um problema de arquitetura desse notebook.

Instalei a ferramenta da Intel Intel(R)-Extreme-Tuning-Utility e reduzi as potências do Turbo Boost. Ruim que sempre que ligo o notebook tenho que fazer esse procedimento.

Fiz o teste com o software nativo da DELL e os coolers estão funcionando corretamente.

Você poderia me indicar algum software para que eu limite o Turbo Boost permanentemente? Se deixar ele operar naquelas temperaturas elevadas logo o notebook morre.

Mesmo temdo reduzido as potências do Turbo Boost, no Intel(R)-Extreme-Tuning-Utility fica constante (90% do tempo) o alerta de Power-Limit-Throttling (YES).

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You should note that XTU does not support your processor. Only X and K processors are supported, not H.

Doc

0 Kudos
WFERN3
Beginner

Não tinha reparado esse detalhe. Agradeço pela observação! 

0 Kudos