Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Mi laptop se reinicia cuando ejecuto el Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool

MChip6
Beginner

He ejecutado varias veces este programa para saber si mi procesador está dañado. El problema es que nunca llega a completarse la prueba, mi laptop siempre se reinicia cuando llega a la prueba de numero primo (Prime number). No sé si mi procesador está dañado. Me preocupa mucho, pues no es antiguo. Es un I7 9750H

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

MChip6, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to your question, just to let you know, the purpose of this test library is to test how fast the CPU can search for Prime numbers, reported as operations per second. Prime number generation will be based on the Sieve of Eratosthenes algorithm. The test program will test for unsigned integer type and within the numbers of 0-2³² for 32 bit platform. Random comparison wi, as you can confirm in the following link, page 23:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/processors/sb/theintelprocessordiagnostictoolinwindowsuserguider.pdf

In this case, what we can try is to uninstall the application from "Apps and Features" and reinstall it again:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

What is the model of the laptop?

Is it new?

What makes you think thew Intel® Core™ i7-9750H in it is defective?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello MChip6, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello MChip6, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos