Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14499 Discussions

Missing datasheets for a number of Intel Core and Pentium family processor models

HadiBrais
New Contributor III

Intel Core processors datasheets and other documents can be found at: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/processors/core/core-technical-resources.html. Unfortunately, I noticed that the documents of some of the processor models are missing. These include the following:

• 10th Gen Amber Lake: All processors
  • Skylake: Core X Datasheet Volume 2 (only Volume 1 is available)
  • Ivy Bridge: Pentium 1400 v2
  • Sandy Bridge: Pentium 1400, Pentium 350, Pentium 900, Mobile Core i3

It's possible that these models may not have their own dedicated documents and instead share the same documents as other models, but it's not clear which documents. Please clarify or provide the missing documents.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HadiBrais, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will do further research on this matter in order to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HadiBrais, I just received an update on this matter.

Just to let you know, we are still currently working on this case, in the meantime, could you please provide the specific model of the Intel® Processor that you are working with and which is the exact information that you are looking for on those units?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
HadiBrais
New Contributor III

Alright, thank you.

I run experiments on a very wide range of Intel processor models to measure performance, power, and temperature in different situations.  Datasheets contain information about power and thermal management, which is what I mainly need. Specification update documents are also important to help me avoid known bugs in the processors.

Later, once this is settled, I'll also ask for the missing datasheets of certain Atom and Xeon processors.

I think providing the missing documents will probably help others who may also be looking for them.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HadiBrais, You are welcome, thank you very much for providing that information.

Perfect, we will continue with our research on this topic and as soon as I get any notifications I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Just to let you know, the 10th Gen Amber Lake datasheets are located under mobile-7th Gen, then choose 7th Gen U/Y

For Skylake: Core X Datasheet Volume 2 this is already something that Intel® is working on, it should be published soon. The same goes for other missing datasheets.

We thank you very much for your feedback and as an option, another source of information for datasheets is the Intel® Resource and Design Center web site, for you to visit, sign-in and submit your inquiries in there as well:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

Regards,

Albert R.

HadiBrais
New Contributor III

Thanks, Alberto.

Regarding the missing datasheets that Intel is still working on, does this apply only to Skylake Core X Volume 2 or also the other Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors mentioned in my question?

Let's keep this thread open until the missing datasheets become available.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HadiBrais, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

I will confirm that information for you and as soon as I get all the details I will post them on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Just to let you know, Intel® does not have any ETA for the publishing of the missing datasheets.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
HadiBrais
New Contributor III

I don't understand what that means. What is ETA?

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

HadiBrais, Thank you very much for your response.

Yes, let me apologize for that, ETA means (Estimated Time of Arrival) which in this case means that Intel® does not have a specific date for the publishing of the missing datasheets.

Regards,

Albert R.

A Contingent Worker at Int

HadiBrais
New Contributor III

@Alberto_Sykes Just to make sure I understood you correctly, what you said is that Intel is still working on Volume 2 of the datasheet of Skylake Core X. What about the datasheets of the Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge specified in the question? These processors were released 6 or more years ago.

0 Kudos