Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

Moisture Sensitivity Level for E5-2618L v3

SHime
New Contributor I

Hello,

Does any one know what is the MSL for E5-2618L v3? 

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel

Hello SHime4,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

The moisture sensitivity level (MSL) should be indicated in the packaging material of the processor.  

If you don't have it then according to the Xeon processor datasheet, ones the moisture barrier bag is open the device should be stored at relative humidity of no more than 60% @24 degree Celsius

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/8th-gen-processor-family-s-platform-datasheet-vol-1.pdf#page=121

Hope this helps

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello SHime4,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

The moisture sensitivity level (MSL) should be indicated in the packaging material of the processor.  

If you don't have it then according to the Xeon processor datasheet, ones the moisture barrier bag is open the device should be stored at relative humidity of no more than 60% @24 degree Celsius

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/8th-gen-processor-family-s-platform-datasheet-vol-1.pdf#page=121

Hope this helps

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello SHime4,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed. I will try to contact you back on next Thursday 8th if not hearing from you by then. After that the case will be automatically closed.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos