Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14811 Discussions

My procesor intel i5 4590 3,30Ghz 100% overused

Ahmed1993
Beginner

I have an intel i 5 4590 3.30Ghz processor that worked perfectly on the integrated graphics, since I inserted the gtx 970 4GB Vram started to slow down, at first it was a small slowdown in games, but now everything is slow as I write this message, it needs 20 seconds to read the already written message above, how slow it is like in YouTube, not to mention the games, I changed the paste 6 months ago and I will do it again soon. I would just like to ask for help on how to solve a slow browser and flickering in games, I forgot to say that when I watch YouTube it freezes until I turn on TaskManager, when taskmanager is turned on it drops from 100% usage to 40% usage.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Disable all browser extensions and check for viruses.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @Ahmed1993,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge, and they jumped in and are helping you. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Carlos L.
Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos