Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

N5000 Silver TJ не соответствуем заявленным в ТХ.

SFMF
Novice

SFMF_0-1635634234914.pngSFMF_1-1635634241501.png

Ноутбук HP Win10 Intel N5000 заявленные в ТХ TJ = 105 градусам C система не распознаёт и выдает потолок лишь в 65 градусов C. Как решить проблему? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel

Hello SFMF, 

I would l like to let you know that Intel does not recommend increasing the temperature on purpose to increase power, since this can damage the CPU and the laptop itself.

I recommend you to check with HP and confirm if there is any limitation placed on the laptop related to the temperature or ask for recommendations to increase the performance of the laptop.

As per the issue with the processor usage, please try the following steps:

1. Reboot

2. End or Restart Processes

3. Update Drivers

4. Scan for Malware

5. Check Power Options

6. Reinstalling Windows

For full details, check the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/gaming/resources/how-to-fix-high-cpu-usage.html

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello SFMF, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In this case, the "TJUNCTION" information from ark.intel.com mentions that "Junction Temperature is the maximum temperature allowed at the processor die.". If the processor reaches this temperature or above, it will consider overheating and it could damage your laptop.

However, in order to help you I would like to confirm the following:

1. Are you having overheating issues? 

2. Is the laptop always at 65°C?

3. What is the application that you are using to monitor the temperatures?

4. Have you checked with HP to confirm if there is any limitation or modification performed on the laptop?

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

SFMF
Novice
Спасибо за ответ!
Софт, которым я измерял - HWiNFO64 v.7.
В среднем, температура процессора примерно 45°C, но при работе с тяжелым ПО температура может возрастать. Также, возможны "фризы" и лаги процессора при 100% нагрузке (он не самый хороший вариант в своем сегменте). Но я уверен, если бы он мог нагреваться сильнее, то и мощность его была бы выше текущей. С HP я еще не связывался, мне советовали написать сначала в поддержку Майкрософт и Интел. Единственное логичное объяснение на мой взгляд это то, что у ноутбука пластиковый корпус, и в этом случае HP могли понизить максимальную температуру, чтобы не сжечь корпус. Буду рад помощи в этом вопросе! Спасибо!
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello SFMF, 

I would l like to let you know that Intel does not recommend increasing the temperature on purpose to increase power, since this can damage the CPU and the laptop itself.

I recommend you to check with HP and confirm if there is any limitation placed on the laptop related to the temperature or ask for recommendations to increase the performance of the laptop.

As per the issue with the processor usage, please try the following steps:

1. Reboot

2. End or Restart Processes

3. Update Drivers

4. Scan for Malware

5. Check Power Options

6. Reinstalling Windows

For full details, check the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/gaming/resources/how-to-fix-high-cpu-usage.html

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
SFMF
Novice
Хорошо, я обращусь за информацией в hp. Спасибо за уделённое время!