Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

NOTE DELL LATITUDE E7440 COM PROCESSADOR I7 4600U não passa de 0,8ghz

idata
Employee

Pessoal tenho um note dell latitude e7440 que é de 2,1ghz e não passa de 0,8 ghz, ja fiz de tudo troquei memoria, hd, atualizei bios coloquei ssd, formatei windows 10 e 8.1 e não sai disso alguem sabe me dizer o que pode ser??

notebook dell latitude e7440

processado i7 4600u

problemas de performace

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

ninguem passou por isso?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello andrebentoce,

Thank you for joining the Processors community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the processor frequency.

I would like to request a couple of things in order to have a better look at this matter, please see below;

• What is your BIOS version?
  • If you open Task Manager and open the Performance tab, is the speed the same as your screenshots above?
  • Do you know when did the issue start?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Bom dia Amy,

- A BIOS esta na versão A09

- No gerenciador ele mostra 0,32Ghz, mas estive lendo aqui no fórum e percebi alguns relatos que quando colocamos na parte de hibernação e quando voltamos o processador passa para 0,72Ghz pelo gerenciador.

- Não tenho ideia de quando começou só vinha percebendo a lentidão e ai fui checar o notebook e apresentou esse problema no processador.

Vou traduzir pelo Google tradutor pra tentar facilitar pra voce.

Desde já agradeço a ajuda.

Abraços,

André Bento

Good morning Amy,

- The BIOS is in version A09

- In manager it shows 0.32Ghz, but I've been reading here in the forum and noticed some reports that when we put in the hibernation part and when we get back the processor goes to 0.72Ghz by the manager.

- I have no idea that when it started it was only realizing the slowness and I went to check the notebook and presented this problem in the processor.

I'll translate for Google Translator to try to make it easy for you.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hugs,

André Bento
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the translation André.

I checked for your computer model and there are some updates that might help to address this matter, in fact I was able to find a more recent BIOS version, please see below:

Please try this drivers and let me know if the behavior changes after this.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Fiz todos os procedimentos que voce passou mas nada, ele ja estava com todos os drivers, so atualizei a bios.

I did all the procedures that you passed but nothing, he already had all the drivers, just updated the bios.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I am sorry to hear that.

Let's check the health of your processor by running the following test: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool. Once done attach the generated file.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/117596 andrebentoce,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos