Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

NPM install failure

RamyaSivakumar
Beginner

I am trying to build an angular project in my new laptop, which has an Intel Core 17 11th gen processor. Build is done using 'mvn clean install' command. frontend-maven-plugin is used as the artifact in the pom.xml and npm install execution is given. This execution fails without creating any logs. The following error message is thrown:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.github.eirslett:frontend-maven-plugin:1.10.4:npm (npm install) on project : Failed to run task: 'npm install' failed. org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: Process exited with an error: -1073741819 (Exit value: -1073741819) -> [Help 1]

The same code builds fine without errors in another laptop and on checking the differences, it was seen that the other laptop has an older gen processor. Other than that, every other configuration looks alike.

Hence, I was wondering if any new security restriction on folder contents was introduced in the newer processor. Though it might not be the actual cause, I am trying to eliminate the possibilities. Any inputs here will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
0 Replies