Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14537 Discussions

No help

B-OatPQURE
New Contributor I

My previous request was just ended here with no chance to reply. The reply is included below. The Intel Resource & Design Center advise wasn't useful in any way as I'm denied access despite having CNDA.

Reply20210105.pngNoAccess.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

B-OatPQURE, Thank you very much for sharing that information and for providing the picture.

Regarding your question, "Do I need a new business email address in the same company for every service?", no, it is not necessary for you to create a new business email address since you are already registered.

So, the next thing to do will be to use the phone number in there to get in contact with them directly to report this scenario and for further assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

B-OatPQURE, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear the Intel® Resource & Design Center advice was not useful for you.

Just to confirm, did you fill the information requested by the site? 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-privileged.html

If you did that and still is not working, as an alternative, also in the link provided above there are the options to get in contact directly with them through phone or email so you can try those benefits as well.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
B-OatPQURE
New Contributor I

As you can see below I already have an Intel account that allow me to communicate here. Do I need a new business email address in the same company for every service?

ResourceAndDesignCenter.png  

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

B-OatPQURE, Thank you very much for sharing that information and for providing the picture.

Regarding your question, "Do I need a new business email address in the same company for every service?", no, it is not necessary for you to create a new business email address since you are already registered.

So, the next thing to do will be to use the phone number in there to get in contact with them directly to report this scenario and for further assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos