After I installed the XTU, I was told to restart, and after I did, I get no wifi on my Dell laptop running Windows 10 home.
- turning wifi off and on again
- restarting laptop
- restarting router (even though other devices get wifi)
- disabling/reinabling wifi driver
- running network diagnostics
- attempting to turn off and on antenna with Fn-F2
- Uninstalling XTU
Anyone experienced anything like this?
Thank you! In the intervening time, this issue was resolved. It is actually my son's computer, and he had gotten a notification that he hadn't investigated. After doing so, and following the prompts, wifi was restored. But before he tries XTU again, I'll make sure that he verifies the processor requirements.