Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

Opinion on temperatures I9 10900K and Custom Loop

Theotorm
Beginner
Hi everyone. I wanted to show you the temperatures of my I9 10900K in stock with my custom hard tube CPU loop.
The components are:
I9 10900K
MAXIMUS XII Extreme
Gskill Trident Z 3600mhz (no Xmp)
EK Quantum Velocity waterblock
Thermal paste MX4
EK Quantum Kinetic D5 TBE300 Pump with 100% (7573 rpm) velocity and flux 281 L/h
EK XE480 radiator
Corsair LL120 Radiator Fans

I tried 1 hour of Cinebench R23 with the fans at 100% and this is the result in attached file.
In how does it look to you? Liquid Temperature max 26 is OK?
I did the same 1 hour test with 40% fans and the hottest core was 70 degrees.
Consider that the voltages are on cars.
I await your expert opinion.
Thanks a lot.
Francis
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Theotorm,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.

Intel does not provide feedback on benchmarking or the use of third-party products. However, we can confirm that the maximum temperature allowed for this processor is 100°C, so if the processor is running below this metric, we can say that your system configuration is working as expected.

We also want to recommend you a couple of tools that will help you to monitor your system, since we do not handle the information provided by Cinebench or can confirm if it is accurate.

Testing tools:

• Verify the CPU's performance running the Intel Processor Diagnostic (IPDT). It will stress the processor testing the features, frequency, tasks, etc, and give you an outcome. 
  • Download the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel XTU). This tool will also help you test the CPU, the temperatures, and check the frequencies to see if the system is operating as expected. 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Theotorm,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Theotorm,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos