Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14404 Discussions

Overheating of the Intel Core i7 8750H processor. // Перегрев процессора Intel Core i7 8750H.

ВЧерн3
Beginner

Hello to all. I bought a laptop ACER nitro 5 with I7 8750H. From the very moment of the exploitations, there is an overheating in it. I changed the thermal paste in the service center, I also bought a stand for a laptop with fans, it did not help. How to get rid of overheating, and do not lose power. When I set it in the power settings, so that the processor worked at 95 percent, even the CSGO lagged.

//

Привет всем. Купил себе ноутбук ACER nitro 5 с I7 8750H. С самого момента эксплотаций в нем есть перегев. Поменял в сервисном центре термопасту, также купил подставку под ноутбуку c вентиляторами, не помогло. Как избавится от перегрева, и не потеряь мощьность. Когда ставил в настройках питания, что-бы процессор работал в 95 прцентов, лагала даже КСГО.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to contact acer for support of their laptop. They made the laptop, and designed its cooling/ventilation system. And, you paid them for support. Make them earn it.

Doc

SNeil4
Beginner

unknown.pngActually no the support team did nothing to repair my laptop. They replaced the motherboard and heat pipe and this awful processor still reaches 95c and thermal throttles constantly. Heck the stupid thing idles at 70c. Yes i give it plenty of air for cooling. It's a garbage processor for a laptop and i think you shouldn't buy it. If you cant get a refund well at least you got a good grill.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"It's a garbage processor for a laptop and i think you shouldn't buy it. "

I see it the other way around - Acer should have never considered that processor for a laptop, and shame on them.

Doc

0 Kudos