Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Performance maximizer - "System Requirements Not Met"

SuperDave
Beginner

I'm trying to run the Performance Maximizer tool, but I'm getting a message that says "System Requirements Not Met".  I found an old thread here that said that, for that user, the problem was that they were running a pre-release copy of Windows 11.  Everything I can find says that Windows 11 was officially released back on 10/05/2021 - is it still not supported by this tool?  If so, is there a plan for resolving this issue?  

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @SuperDave

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you are trying to install Intel® Performance Maximizer on a system with Windows* 11. Is this correct?

In order to review this further and confirm compatibility with Windows operating systems, could you please provide us with the following information?

1- Processor model:

2- Maker and model of the motherboard, and BIOS version:

3- Intel® Performance Maximizer version that you are trying to install: (You may share the download link as a reference)

4- Just to make sure, please confirm the Windows version and build number:

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SuperDave
Beginner

Thanks for your reply!

1- Processor model:  I7-11700KF

2- Maker and model of the motherboard, and BIOS version:  Asus G15CE, G15CE.205

3- Intel® Performance Maximizer version that you are trying to install: (You may share the download link as a reference)  
     https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19754/intel-performance-maximizer-for-11th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

4- Just to make sure, please confirm the Windows version and build number:  Version 21H2, Build 22000.438

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SuperDave

Thank you for the details. Please allow us to review this further and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more information is available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SuperDave

After reviewing this further, we would like to inform and confirm that Intel® Performance Maximizer is not yet supported for Windows* 11. The best course of action will be to try with Windows* 10 if you're willing to try that.

For more details about the Operating System versions supported and all the other Minimum Requirements (Hardware, Software, Memory, Storage, and BIOS) please refer to the Intel® Performance Maximizer for 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors User Guides.

For any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
SuperDave
Beginner

Wow - what's the timeline for adding Windows 11 support?  Re-installing Windows 10 isn't really a viable option.

Thanks,

-David

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SuperDave

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for adding Windows 11 support. What we can recommend is to keep checking our Download Center for updates to see if a future release may include support for that. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SuperDave

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
SuperDave
Beginner
Sorry, did I miss a request for follow up? The most recent post I see from you says that I'm just out of luck - that you're apparently not even sure if you *will* support windows 11. Maybe there was another post that I'm not seeing in my end?
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SuperDave

Thank you for your response.

There was no "missed follow-up". You're correct, our latest post with an answer about the support status was the one posted on ‎01-27-2022. The other post (latest) from 02-02-2022 was just to let you know that we were closing the thread since no additional questions or comments had been posted. We're sorry for any misunderstanding.

We will proceed to close this now and thank you for your interest in Intel® Products.

Sincerely,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos