Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14404 Discussions

Plastic Content_Flame Retardants/Plasticizer

Alihdddk
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to know how much plasticizers/flame retardants exist in plastic content of CPU fan model#E97379-003.

I have the drawings of this product, but there is no information about the weight of parts.

Thanks,

Ali

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Alihdddk

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please kindly allow us to review this request further. As soon as we have more information available we will be posting here in the thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots or documents attached to the thread.

0 Kudos
Alihdddk
Beginner

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply and follow up. I was wondering if you could find the supporting records for my request? We would need to close this subject out, pending to Intel's response.

Regards,

Ali

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Alihdddk

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

The information available for Intel® Thermal solution E97379-003 is available in the following link: Specifications and Datasheets of Intel® Thermal Solution. There is one PDF document for each Fan manufacturer (Delta, Foxconn, Nidec).

However, we noticed that you already have these documents and the information is not available there. After checking this further, in regards to your request, our recommendation is that you contact the Fan manufacturers directly so you can address these inquiries to them and hopefully they may assist with the information you are looking for:

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Alihdddk
Beginner

Hi Andrew,

I am sorry but this cannot help me at all! I have been in contact with all these manufacturers and they have diverted me toward Intel!!

I have attached their answers for your review and further support. Basically our question is about plastic content and flame retardant substances in the material which we cannot find them on the drawings even with reference to UL!

Foxconn is not answering at all.

Cheers,

Ali

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Alihdddk

Thank you for your response and for all these details.

Please allow us to double-check this request one more time and we will be posting back as soon as we have any other information.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Alihdddk

After double-checking this further, we would like to inform you that this type of details are not available at Intel since we do not manufacture fans. This should come from one of those brand manufacturers and the proper channel of support is through them. Unfortuteanly, you will need to address this request with Nidec, Sanyo, or Fujikura.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Alihdddk

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Alihdddk
Beginner

I have escalated this topic to other channels in Intel since this direction was not helpful so far. We have been receiving better assistance on other similar topics from Intel. Not sure why in this round we are not receiving your support as needed. Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos