Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Playback issues

RichardP
Beginner

Hi, I'm having a issue when i play a 4k videos or 8k videos are normal but when i play a music video it's very choppy, and i need to make it to be High performance mode because if not it will very laggy.

When i watching a 8k video on FHD res, it run perfectly fine. I have the same problem on 2 Music videos. There's must be wrong here because i tried to use Intel diagnostic tool and it said every is fine.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Which one of the hundreds of processors do you have?

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
RichardP
Beginner

Hi, Thank you for reply.

This is the result that i've been checked from SSU.

Anyway why it say my Dedicated Video memory is Not available?

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello RichardP,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. When did the issue start happening?
  2. Have you reported this issue to the OEM?
  3. Have you tried using OEM drivers?
  4. What is the refresh rate you are using?
  5. Which port are you using to connect the display?
  6. Picture of the task manager under the performance and the processes tab.
  7. Short video of the issue. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RichardP
Beginner
  1. When did the issue start happening? A: It's happend everytime i'm watching it on youtube but when on Windows media player it run very smooth.
  2. Have you reported this issue to the OEM? A: I didn't know how to contact them but i already comment on their Youtube channel.
  3. Have you tried using OEM drivers?  A: Yes, i still have and it download the IGCC again but it has no difference.
  4. What is the refresh rate you are using? A: 60Hz
  5. Which port are you using to connect the display? No just a laptop display.
  6. Picture of the task manager under the performance and the processes tab. A: I didn't have picture of that, but i'll SS when Windows update is complete because the Windows Update still stuck at Installing 0% i have no idea how long it's will take.
  7. Short video of the issue. A: Do i need to post a link or upload a files of the videos that laggy? because it's laggy on YouTube.
0 Kudos
RichardP
Beginner

Anyway the Updates are completed, and this is a Picture:x

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello RichardP,

Thank you for the information provided, in this case, you can upload the short video to the thread. 

Also, remember to share with us a screenshot of the task manager under the processes tab. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
RichardP
Beginner

Why i can't upload the mp4 short video to here and how than?

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello RichardP,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues trying to upload the video, please let me know if you are getting any error codes when trying to upload. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
RichardP
Beginner

it said:

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello RichardP,

Please try adding the video into a zip file and attach it to your response. 

Let me know if you get the same issue. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello RichardP,

Were you able to perform the steps of the previous post? 

Let me know if you still need our assistance.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello RichardP,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos