Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Pricing of Processor

Kanak
Beginner

I am assigned a task to research on a Laptop and create one. I just want to know what is the trade-in price offered to major brands by INTEL for the i5 processor. Pls, help me provide a tentative price so that I will be able to complete my school assignment...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Kanak

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We as a community do not handle information or have visibility about pricing or this type of business deals. Nevertheless, please allow us to check this further and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Kanak
Beginner

Thank you for your kind attention..

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Kanak

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

We have checked this further, and as we previously informed, as an Intel® community support we don't handle that type of information. The only information available is on the Product Specifications website that gives a Recommended Customer Price (RCP).

The RCP is pricing guidance. Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,000-unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice. Prices may vary for other package types and shipment quantities. If sold in bulk, price represents individual unit.

You may search for different Intel® Core™ i5 Processors models on the Product Specifications website and check the Recommended Customer Price as a reference.

If you are looking for a better price, discount, different price proposal or budget, we recommend contacting our Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers.

We hope this helps.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Kanak

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. Our last recommendation is to contact our Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Supplier for more information about pricing.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos