Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Problème utilisation du processeur.

GMerl
Beginner

Bonjour, j'ai constaté un problème sur le processeur des que je lance un jeu mon processeur qui est un I5 7400 se mais a 100% comme sur call of duty warzone et que ma carte graphique tourne seulement a pas plus de 10% ce qui enchaîne les bugs pertes de fps brutal impossible de faire quoi d'autre en arrière plan etc... Pouvez-vous m'aider svp ?

Cordialement.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GMerl, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to this scenario, there are some games, like Call Of Duty Warzone, that consumes most of the resources of the computer, plus the fact that there are always Windows processes running in the background that will produce a high utilization of the Intel® Processor and that is why you see a 100% of CPU utilization while running the game.

Normally, when you connect an external graphics card the Intel® Graphics controller gets disabled automatically and all the functionality and graphics tasks will be supported by the external card. You mentioned that you are using both, the Intel® Intel® HD Graphics 630 controller and the Nvidia card, which means that the PC is working with a Switchable/Hybrid Graphics configuration. 

What is the model of the motherboard?

For this type of situation, we always recommend to verify the requirements of the game to make sure that the system that you are using complies with those specifications:

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/call-of-duty-warzone/19566

Please provide screenshots in "Task Manager" while playing the game of CPU utilization, Nvidia utilization and IGPU utilization for us to be able to verify how it looks like.

To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower-left corner.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello GMerl, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? If you do, please provide the screenshots requested previously.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello GMerl, I just wanted to let you know that if the problem with high CPU utilization is still present, then what we recommend as the next thing to do will be to get in contact with the manufacturer of the board since in this case, you are using hybrid graphics, and it will be necessary for them to configure the BIOS to select the Nvidia Graphics controller as the main graphics engine when you are playing games.

Same thing with Nvidia, to get in contact directly with them so they can access the Nvidia Graphics Control Panel to configure it also as the primary Graphics Controller when running games on the PC:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/support/

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos