Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

Problem whit intel i7 9750H

ZakZ
Novice

Hello,

can someone help me? I have an Acer predator helios 300 2019. My processor is running 74 degrees celsius and I'm doing nothing. Usually is like 40 degrees celsius. What I must do to repair this? Is any program... Thank you!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ZakZ, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and send the results either in a screenshot or .txt file. To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply. 

3. While your system reports 74°C, provide a screenshot of the Task Manager. Also, please include the report that shows you these temperatures. 

4. Did your system work before? If yes, do you remember making any changes before the issue started?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
ZakZ
Novice

Hi,

thank you i found the google crome has 90 procents ussuage of my processor.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ZakZ,  

Thank you for your reply. 

Does it mean that you found the cause of the issue and could fix it? Otherwise, can you please provide the information requested previously? 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:   

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".    
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".    
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".    
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).   

2. Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and send the results either in a screenshot or .txt file. To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.  

3. While your system reports 74°C, provide a screenshot of the Task Manager. Also, please include the report that shows you these temperatures.  

4. Did your system work before? If yes, do you remember making any changes before the issue started?   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ZakZ,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

ZakZ
Novice

Hello Sebastian M,

Thanks for your help! The guilty was Chrome.

Regards,

Zak Z

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ZakZ,   

Thanks for the update. 

Based on that, we will close this inquiry. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,   

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
ZakZ
Novice

Hello,

I solve the problem its nothing wrong whit the processor! I found that the chrome browser was doing something in the background. And I solve that problem too. So thank you for your help!

Regards,
Zak

0 Kudos