Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Problema con QR Code / Problem with QR Code

AlessandroP
Beginner

Ho acquistato un processore i5-11400 e mi si presenta il seguente problema:
- Non vengono visualizzati correttamente i QR code (WhatsApp Desktop e altri). Essi sono incompleti e quindi non leggibili.
Cosa posso fare per risolvere il problema?
Grazie.
Alessandro

I bought an i5-11400 processor and I am presented with the following problem:
- QR codes are not displayed correctly (WhatsApp Desktop and others). They are incomplete and therefore not legible.
What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you.
Alexander

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello AlessandroP

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
CristianSantos
Beginner

Hola, también tengo un i5 11400 y presento el mismo problema, en un grupo de facebook alguien publicó que tiene ese problema, le comenté que yo también lo tengo, ambos tenemos el mismo procesador y usamos los gráficos integrados, en el momento en que escribo esto, somos 5 personas en la misma publicación con este mismo problema, todos tenemos algo en común, tenemos un i5 11400, adjunto el resultado del escaneo Intel SSU

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello @AlessandroP

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

@CristianSantos make sure your system is up to date and if the issue persists, please open a new thread with all the information.

Best regards,  

David G.   

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
superusuario
Novice

Hi, try this.

Disable  intel UHD Graphics > reload the QR code > scan QR Code > enable intel UHD Graphics

https://youtu.be/Bc1v4Up_M70

CristianSantos
Beginner
0 Kudos