Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

Problema de audio y hardware

stan_wjsn
Beginner

Hola, buen día. Desde hace unas semanas ya vengo teniendo problemas con el audio en mi notebook (es windows 8.1 y es del gobierno de argentina) y esto pasó después de que se cayera. Al inicio no me dejaba subir el volumen y cuando tocaba me salía "ningún dispositivo de salida de audio instalado". No lo solucioné al inicio porque no tenía ni idea y lo dejé pasar unos días, y me parece que mi notebook no era compatible, pero me había instalado un editor de vídeos y me decía que para usarlo tenía que actualizar mis controladores gráficos (estos son los que instalé: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html) y desde ahí creo que me empezó con más problemas, porque intenté la gran mayoría de las soluciones que me daba el asistente virtual de microsoft y nada me servía, pero dejó de salir esto de "ningún dispositivo de salida de audio instalado", después estuvo así pero después de nuevo volvió a salir pero ahora cuando entraba a dispositivos de reproducción ya no salía nada, tampoco lo de "high definition audio" en la parte de administrador de dispositivos. Se salió nuevamente después de que desinstalara lo que mencione antes y reinicié la notebook.

Esto es lo que me sale ahora después de poner el solucionador de problemas en hardware y sonido: stan_wjsn_0-1614670798047.png

ahora ya no me sale lo de ningún dispositivo ... pero sigue sin funcionar, no se escucha NADA, pero aparece la opción de subir volúmen y todo, como si no pasara nada

perdón si pongo mucho pero ya no sé que hacer, intenté de todo  

Dejo esta captura de los datos, no se si sirveCaptura de pantalla (148).png

Gracias

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello stan_wjsn,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you please take into account the following information:

Laptop

• You need to bear in mind that even though your laptop has Intel components inside like the processor and its graphics that doesn’t mean that we provide all the drivers for it, we provided those components to the laptop’s brand so they can integrate them into their design.

• The laptop manufacturer must provide all the necessary customized drivers so the computer can work as it’s supposed to; therefore, we do not provide generic nor customized audio drivers for your computer, and any audio-related issues must be discussed with the laptop’s brand support

IDSA(Intel® Driver & Support Assistant)

• We recommend our driver assistant for identification purposes only, when we talk about third-party laptops such as yours. With identification, we mean that you can use it to determine what drivers need to be updated, and once that’s complete you can go to the manufacturer’s website or even use their driver assistant(If applicable) to look for the customized drivers needed.

To better assist you in regard to your graphics drivers please provide the following report from your system:

DXDIAG

• Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  • On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  • On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  • Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Notes:

• Use the option under the reply window to attach the reports to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).
  • Our support is only provided in English. 
  • We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread.
  • To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello stan_wjsn,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Best regards,

Victor G. 

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello stan_wjsn,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Victor G. 

0 Kudos