Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Problema driver dispositivo desconocido

juangarcia
Beginner

Buenas, no consigo identificar el dispositivo ni el driver necesario, creo saber cual es el problema pero no su solución, actualice a Windows 11 para probarlo y acabé volviendo a Windows 10, estando en Windows 11 no me aparece ningún dispositivo desconocido, el problema es que no se como arreglarlo, no hay ninguna solución de mi caso por internet y tampoco quiero volver a Windows 11 por problemas de compatibilidad con algunos programas.

Adjunto captura.

Identificación. de hardware:

ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1070

ACPI\INTC1070

*INTC1070

Gracias de antemano a quien me quiera ayudar!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

juangarcia, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Intel® processor?

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase/build it? (For warranty purposes)

Was this problem happening before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes, besides updating to Windows* 11, that might cause this issue?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello juangarcia, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello juangarcia, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Ismaelct
Beginner

Hello, I am a different person but I have seen this post and I have the same problem with my computer.  I attach a document with the necessary information that you ask the other person to see if you can help me.

Here I answer the questions yo did to the other person:

Processor: Intel Core i5 12600KF.

Motherboard: Giabyte B660M DS3H DDR4.

Is a new computer and I received it the 16/09/2022.

The issue start since I switch the computer on with the Windows 11 Pro.

I haven't done anything except updating windows 11. I'm using Windows 11 Pro.

The problem happends at home.

Identificación. de hardware:

ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1070

ACPI\INTC1070

*INTC1070

0 Kudos