Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Problemas con Vcore procesador g4560

LGara3
Beginner

Hola que tal, tengo un ´problema con el vcore del procesador oscila desde 0,2 V a 1,02 V constamente , ya he hablado con algunos tecnico de intel , me baje la herramienta de diagnostico de intel y salio que paso la prueba el procesador, tambien me comentaron q desactive el EIST desde bios , lo hice pero sigue este problema. Quiero que alguien me responda:

¿Si este comportamiento es normal en los procesadores intel de 7ma ?ya que nadie me lo ha sabido responder, pq con un i7 pasa lo mismo y tambien con otro g4560 , la placa madre es una gigabyte b250-3dsh ( en la bios esta todo como venia de fabrica , exepto lo del EIST , tambien fue actualizado a la version mas resiente f6) , tambien he probado con otras placas madres gigabyte b250.

¿Cuales son los valores correctos de este procesador? del vcore.

¿SI es una configuracion de la bios para ahorrar energia? si es asi donde la puedo desactivar.

Aca les dejo la lectura de 3 programas dif : CPUID , cpu-z , SIV de gigabyte

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello GabrielZenack,

I can help answering your questions, I will use bullets to answer each question;

• The behavior you are experiencing is normal, the 7th generation processors should oscillate between the parameters stated in the datasheet(find it below).
  • In the following link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/7th-gen-core-family-desktop-s-processor-lines-datasheet-vol-1.html Datasheet, Vol. 1: 7th Gen Intel® Processor Family for S Platforms, you will find the Vcore parameters for the 7th generation desktop processors. Check table 7-2 page 114.
  • Regarding your last question, you will need to get in contact with the computer manufacturer this since they develop the BIOS for your model and they should be able to let you know if it is possible.

If you have more questions, please let me know,

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello GabrielZenack,

I can help answering your questions, I will use bullets to answer each question;

• The behavior you are experiencing is normal, the 7th generation processors should oscillate between the parameters stated in the datasheet(find it below).
  • In the following link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/7th-gen-core-family-desktop-s-processor-lines-datasheet-vol-1.html Datasheet, Vol. 1: 7th Gen Intel® Processor Family for S Platforms, you will find the Vcore parameters for the 7th generation desktop processors. Check table 7-2 page 114.
  • Regarding your last question, you will need to get in contact with the computer manufacturer this since they develop the BIOS for your model and they should be able to let you know if it is possible.

If you have more questions, please let me know,

Regards,

Amy C.

LGara3
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sure, you're welcome.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos