Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14527 Discussions

Problemi con Intel Core i5-10210U (BD PROCHOT in teoria)

LucaMarrocu
Beginner

Salve, ho un Acer Aspire 3 A315-55G-565J con un Intel Core i5-10210U, 8GB di RAM DDR4-2400, 512GB di SSD NVMe e una GPU dedicata Nvidia GeForce MX230.

Quando gioco, col pc collegato al caricatore, monitoro solitamente la frequenza e le temperature di CPU GPU ecc... e a volte va tutto bene temperature normali framerate costante a 60fps (bloccati) e idem per le temperature... altre (la maggior parte delle volte) la velocità della CPU sale di botto a 3.3 ghz (3319mhz per la precisione), si stabilizza lì per qualche secondo e poi crolla di botto a 0.4 ghz (402 mhz per la precisione), facendo laggare tutto con framerate che supera di poco i 20fps e grandissimi stutter nell'audio. E' un problema che si presenta da quando ce l'ho nuovo, e per riuscire a "sopperire" a ciò devo aprire ThrottleStop e disabilitare il turbo del processore e togliere la spunta da BD PROCHOT forzando quindi la cpu a non superare i 1.6ghz (frequenza base del mio i5). Però sarei LEGGERMENTE stanco di fare questa cosa ogni volta che gioco a World of Tanks, perciò vorrei sapere se qualcuno riesce a suggerirmi qualcosa da fare per evitare questa cosa. Grazie in anticipo. 

Luca

P.S. sottolineo che il gioco quando ho il pc collegato il gioco va sulla scheda grafica dedicata e non su quella integrata. Lo dico perchè è un problema che si presenta solo quando uso la scheda grafica dedicata. Inoltre l'alimentatore è quello dato in dotazione col pc, da 65W, che mi pare più che adeguato per alimentare questo pc (dico questo dell'alimentatore perchè non so se magari è una limitazione dell'output energetico).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

LucaMarrocu, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to this scenario, regarding the temperature, the main symptoms that you can detect when the Intel® Processor is overheating are that the laptop will start to throttle, it will get freeze and it will go off by itself with any application being used, not only with games. Just to let you know, PROCHOT is something that underclocks the CPU when temperatures are too high to help run the Intel® Processor in a safe environment, the T-junction for the Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor is 100°C, as you can confirm in the link below, so, any temperature measure that is under that value is considered normal and expected for this unit:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/195436/intel-core-i5-10210u-processor-6m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz.html

In order to rule out a possible hardware problem with the Intel® Processor, we can always run the Intel® Processor Diagnostics Tool, it does and overall test on the Intel® Processor and if the unit passes the test it will indicate that it is working properly, please run the tool and once you get the chance let us know the results:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello LucaMarrocu, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello LucaMarrocu, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos